This certificate combines the most widely used holistic remedies to develop your own natural pharmacopeia. Learn how to use 30 to 40 major herbs and 30 essential oils to make tinctures, teas, compresses, ointments, exfoliants and scrubs to treat a variety of conditions and ailments. Use iridology as an assessment tool, administer homeopathic remedies for common illnesses, develop nutritional treatment plans and use Bach Flower essences to balance emotional and mental energies.
- Herbal Studies & Fundamental Iridology (105 hours),
- Aromatherapy (120 hours),
- Homeopathy Basics (30 hours),
- Natural Nutrition and Nutritional
- Symptomatology (30 hours),
- Bach Flower Remedies (8 hours),
- Anatomy & Physiology (30 hours),
- Pathology (18 hours),
Classroom Hours: 439 hours
Case Studies and Practicum Hours: 14 hours
Total Natural Remedies Hours: 453 hours
There are no reviews yet.