Module 4 introduces the psychospiritual approach to embracing light and dark on the road to emotional healing and wellness.
Benefits and learning outcomes include:
- Correlate focusing tools and integrate feelings
- Incorporate forgiveness
- Reprogramming and affirmations
- Relate emotional blocks & relationships
- Re-frame perfectionism
- Assessing how to create change safely in our life
- Breakdown psychospiritual key issues and addictions
- Examine Family Systems theory and unhealthy family behaviour
Course Length: 1 evening per week for 8 weeks, 7:00-9:30 pm unless otherwise noted
TS-04 -Starting Dates:
Monday, May 8 with Maria Gallé
“Meditation and the Chakras has given me the tools to manifest my aspirations and to create more peace and harmony in my life.”
– Anna Durante, Student
There are no reviews yet.