Subtle aromatherapy uses the vibrational qualities of essential oils to facilitate the healing of the body’s energy field, chakras, psyche and soul. A subtle aromatherapy treatment involves bodywork coupled with spiritual healing, energy transfer and essential oils. It synergistically combines universal life force with the plants’ and client’s life force.
This 15-hour course covers:
- Psychoaromatherapy—the impact of essential oils on the brain and nervous system
- Mood enhancing qualities of major oils—relaxant, stimulant, euphoric, aphrodisiac
- Blending formulations for 24 subtle aromatherapy oils. Includes precious oils such as Frankincense, Neroli, Jasmine, Rose, etc.
- Vibrational healing qualities of plants
- Subtle properties of major oils for emotional healing, spiritual development, rituals and meditation
- Chakra balancing full body treatment using subtle essential oils