Individual Psychotherapy, Relationship Therapy, Group Therapy and Intensives
Many of our students are enrolled in professional training programs at the College which require a specified number of therapy hours as part of their personal and professional development.
We offer psychotherapy services at a reduced fee to our registered student body.
All Clinic Therapists are qualified graduates of the Spiritual Psychotherapy Program, many are instructors in various courses at the school and are Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in the clinic.
If you are interested in seeing a Clinic Therapist, either as part of your requirements for a professional program or for personal reasons, please contact Pauline O’Hanlon, Psychotherapy Clinic Coordinator at 416-484-8275, ext. 54.
Therapeutic Modalities Used
- Dialoguing with Sub-personalities
- Inner Child Work
- Guided Imagery
- Gestalt and Experiential Psychotherapy
- Body and Energetic Psychotherapy
Reduced Fees for Registered Students Only
- Standard session rate is: $55.00
- Senior Therapist rate is: $67.00
Group Therapy and Support Groups
The College offers a psychotherapy group for students. Group Therapy hours can be counted towards the psychotherapy requirements in the Spiritual Psychotherapy Training Program.
For more details and to inquire about the next group start date, please contact:
Linda Kuschnir at 416-484-0454 ext. 23 or Maria Gallé at 416-484-0454 ext. 25.
Date: Wednesdays, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (starts October 2019 through April 2020) Facilitator: Ken Sullivan, RP
Emotional Healing Intensives
Intensives involve experiential group psychotherapy completed in a short time period (usually one weekend). Through intensive emotional release under the guidance of experienced facilitators and with participation of the group members, the individual reaches deeper levels of self than usually possible in individual session work.
Through positive encouragement and support, a new relationship to the situation can be built and healthier behavioural patterns are developed. For many students the transformational process and reframing is a life-changing experience of trust, support and relief.
Three kinds of Intensives are offered on scheduled weekends. Inquire for more details and the schedule.
Anger–2 days: Sat. & Sun. Fee: $435
Healing Shame–2 days: Sat. & Sun. Fee: $435
Family of Origin–3 days: Fri. to Sun. Fee: $650
Facilitators: Ken Sullivan, RP andMichelle DesRoches, RP
Some Intensive therapy hours can be counted towards the psychotherapy requirements in the Spiritual Psychotherapy Program.
For more details, please contact Aline Perez at 416-484-0454 ext. 44 or [email protected] transformationalarts.com or Linda Kuschnir at 416-484-0454 ext. 23 or [email protected] transformationalarts.com.
Full payment is due at time of registration for Intensives. Paymentsare strictly non-refund-able and non-trans-ferable unless for severe reasons and with written documentation (ie sudden illness, or a therapist’s recommen-dation to wait).
- Linda Bond is a Registered Psychotherapist who works with individuals. She can be reached at 416-484-8275 ext. 26.
- Maria Gallé is a Registered Psychotherapist and Coach who works with individuals and couples. She can be reached at 416-484-8275 ext. 25.
- Andrew Kun is a Registered Psychotherapist who works with individuals. He can be reached at 416-484-8275 ext. 51
- Linda Kuschnir is a Registered Psychotherapist who works with individuals. She can be reached at 416-484-8275 ext. 23.
- Pauline O’Hanlon, Coordinator of the College Psychotherapy Clinic, is a Registered Psychotherapist who works with individuals and couples. She can be reached at 416-484-8275 ext. 54.
- Ken Sullivan is a Registered Psychotherapist, Psychophysical Therapist and Relationship Therapist for individuals, couples and groups. He can be contacted at 416-484-8275 ext. 27.
Most of the psychotherapists at the clinic are also facilitators for the Total Self, Spiritual Psychotherapy, Spiritual Director and/or Coaching Programs. For more background on their profiles, see the Faculty section of this calendar and the Psychotherapy brochure at the college.