Reiki is one of the most well-known and popular forms of energy work in the world. It is a laying-on of hands technique thought to be of Tibetan Buddhist origin that was rediscovered in Japan in the 1800’s. The Reiki Practitioner is a clear channel through which universal energy flows for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing.
This program includes the 3 levels of Reiki, hand positions, attunements, symbols, distance healing so that you can give energy treatments, be initiated as a Reiki Master and also teach Reiki. It integrates Reiki with Sound Energetics, Crystal Energy Work, energy field and chakra balancing and clearing.
- Reiki I (15 hours), pg. 42
- Reiki II (15 hours), pg. 43
- Reiki Master (15 hours), pg. 64
- TS-01 Meditation and the Chakras, pg.
- TS-05 Spiritual Healing and Energy
- Transfer, pg. 14
- Sound Energetics (15 hours), pg. 43
- Crystal Energy Work (8 hours), pg. 44