Homeopathic medicine is the fastest growing medicine in the world. It is based on the concept ‘like cures like.’ This means that a substance will cure symptoms in a sick person when given in infinitesimal doses, although when taken in overdose, it would cause symptoms in a healthy person. Homeopathy treats the whole person not just the symptom. Areas covered in this 30-hour course:
- History & principles of homeopathy
- Terminology used in homeopathy
- Overview of the ‘Organon of Medicine’
- Stages of illness
- Finding the symptom picture
- Guidelines for recommending the response to a remedy
- Antidotes and when to refer
Course Code: HSC-HOM
Fee: $430 if taken as part of program, $545+HST if taken as single course.
Note: Credit hours for this course can be applied towards the Professional Training Program to become a Homeopath at the Toronto School of Homeopathic Medicine.
Part-time – Starting Date: To Be Announced
Full-time – Starting Date: January 10, 2024
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30